Medicaid is accepted by all counselors, psychiatrists, and case managers at Kentucky Counseling Center. Passport, WellCare, CareSource, Aetna and Anthem welcome.
Kentucky Counseling Center provides quality and convenient mental health services to fit around your busy schedule. Kentucky Counseling Center provides outpatient counseling, psychiatry and case management services for kids and adults.
What’s Case Management? Our certified case managers provide on-call crisis support, help find housing, employment, disability benefits, and other community supports. We can also help your child obtain an IEP (individualized learning plan) at school to get the additional assistance needed to succeed. Call us today to learn more.
Appointments are available in our office, your home, at your child’s school, or even in the community… whatever is most convenient for you. Here are a few things that our mental health professionals specialize in treating:
- Anger Management
- Adult & Teenage Depression
- Self Esteem
- Teen Violence
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Oppositional Defiance
- Suicidal Ideation
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Behavioral Issues
- Career Counseling
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Coaching
- Children (Ages 5 and up)
Can Kentucky Counseling Center Help Me?
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and usual activities
- Having low or no energy
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Having unexplained aches and pains
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school
If you or a loved one needs our help, we’ll be here for you when you call. Kentucky Counseling Center intake offices are open M-F 8a-6p. Please call 855-591-0092 today.