Community-based supports for adults and children
- Food, housing, transportation
- Help obtaining disability benefits
- Help obtaining SNAP benefits
- Educational & employment assistance
- IEP assessment & implementation
- Recreation & socialization
- Behavioral health referrals
- On-call crisis support
- Medication management & much more…
Many people are afraid to ask for help and we understand. We specialize in helping people find the supports they need to get their lives where they want it to be. We can meet you in our office, your home, connect online, or in the community to work towards your goals.
This service is only available to Medicaid recipients. Complete the form below or call us today at 855-591-0092 to request targeted case management services.