Case Management, offered by Kentucky Counseling Center, is free to clients who are eligible. KCC has one of the largest networks of certified case managers to help get you the support you need. To be eligible, you have to have a qualified mental health diagnosis, attend therapy, and need supports similar to those listed below.
Community-based supports for adults and children
- Food, housing, transportation
- Find employment
- Help obtaining disability benefits
- Help obtaining SNAP benefits
- Educational assistance
- IEP assessment & implementation
- Recreation & socialization
- Behavioral health referrals
- On-call crisis support
- Medication management & much more…
Many people are afraid to ask for help and we understand. We specialize in helping people find the supports they need to get their lives where they want it to be. We can meet you in our office, your home, connect online, or in the community to work towards your goals.